Our People are our Biggest Assets
We’re people who come from different backgrounds and perspectives, and who like to “get nerdy” when diving deep into complex client work. We’re looking for collaborators, innovators, and entrepreneurs that are ready to take the firm to even greater heights.
We are currently hiring for the below roles. If you are a highly intelligent, conscientious, and kind professional with experience and/or interest in business and professional services, financial services, technology and/or health care companies, we invite you to apply. Don’t see a position that fits your skills and background? Submit an application to be considered for future roles using the Bliss Careers-General job listing.
Fostering a Culture of
Innovation and Inclusivity
As a Blissian, you can expect:
- Mutual respect and kindness among employees, and people who are motivated by team success instead of individual accolades.
- A supportive, merit-based culture in which all employees have an opportunity to show their skills and smarts. We love seeing people own their career paths and grow within the firm.
- An emphasis on smart ideas and outside-the-box perspectives.
- To be surrounded by smart and kind teammates that come from all walks of life and are relentlessly dedicated to each other and their clients.
- A team committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of our culture – and sets us apart as an agency.
We have begun the critical work of evolving to become a more inclusive workplace. There is much more to do in the months and years to come, as we turn our statements into actions that reflect our core beliefs.
The Bliss Group is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Diversity is not an afterthought but a necessity we aim to uphold, and transparency and accountability will be essential to our success.
We value diversity in all forms – race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, cultural background, age, religion, political beliefs, differently-abled individuals, and any other characteristics that make our employees unique.
We strive for Bliss to be a place where all feel welcome, included, and valued.
When you join our team, in addition to working alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry, you’ll also have access to Bliss’ benefits and perks:
- Competitive compensation package with bonus and incentive opportunities
- Robust benefits program, including medical, dental, vision, flex spending, life, commuter, employee discounts and more
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Charitable giving
- Generous time off including office closure between Christmas and New Year’s
- Flexibility: Work from home days and FlexTime
- Career growth opportunities
- A supportive, friendly, and collaborative company culture